Arkansas Work Comp Class Codes
Looking for Arkansas workers compensation class codes? Arkansas uses the NCCI classification system. NCCI (National Council on Compensation Insurance) is the governing authority for work comp classifications in most states.
You can use our online guide for finding NCCI codes for free (Including class codes & general descriptions) by clicking the image to the right.
For authoritative underwriting material, you can purchase authoritative class code information at www.ncci.com, such as the NCCI Scopes Manual.
Arkansas Workers Compensation Rates
Looking for Arkansas workers compensation rates? Visit our page for workers compensation rates by state. Our list contains estimated base rates for the state of Arkansas. Rates will vary from one insurance company to another. Rates will also vary based on other factors such as:
- Years in business
- Experience Modification Rate (MOD)
- Size of deductible
- Years of consecutive coverage / gaps in coverage
- Financial condition of the company
- Trajection of the company size (increase or decrease)
- Employee turnover rate
- Quality of safety programs (if any)
- Employee return-to-work programs
- And many other factors!
The Arkansas Workers Compensation CommissionState Resources for Arkansas Workers Compensation
324 South Spring Street
P.O. Box 950
Little Rock, Arkansas 72203
More about Arkansas Workers Compensation
- Arkansas is a work comp mandatory state. This means that all employers with three or more employees are required to have workers compensation coverage to do business in the state of Arkansas.
- The state of Arkansas have some of the lowest workers compensation rates in the United States.
- Arkansas contracts with multiple insurance companies for state fund coverage
Arkansas Workers Compensation Class Codes