Kentucky Work Comp Class Codes
Looking for Kentucky workers compensation class codes? Kentucky uses the NCCI classification system. NCCI stands for the National Council on Compensation Insurance, they are the governing authority for work comp classifications in most U.S. states.
You can locate Kansas workers compensation classifications by visiting our online list of NCCI codes. You can also visit by clicking the image to the right.
To obtain complete and authoritative classification definitions and guidelines, you will need to purchase an NCCI Scopes Manual.
Kentucky Workers Compensation Rates
Looking for Kentucky workers compensation rates? Visit our page for workers compensation rates by state. Our list contains estimated base rates for the state of Kentucky. Rates will vary from one insurance company to another. Rates will also vary based on other factors such as:
- Years in business
- Experience Modification Rate (MOD)
- Size of deductible
- Years of consecutive coverage / gaps in coverage
- Financial condition of the company
- Trajection of the company size (increase or decrease)
- Employee turnover rate
- Quality of safety programs (if any)
- Employee return-to-work programs
- And many other factors!
Kentucky Workers Compensation State ResourcesKentucky Department of Insurance
215 W. Main Street
Frankfort, KY 40602
Phone: 502-564-3630 Fax: 502-564-1650 URL: http://insurance.ky.gov/ Kentucky Labor Cabinet (Department of Labor) 1047 U.S. Highway 127 South, Suite 4 Frankfort KY 40601 Phone: (502) 564-3070 Fax: (502) 564-5387 URL: http://www.labor.ky.gov/Pages/LaborHome.aspx Kentucky Department of Workers’ Claims 657 Chamberlin Avenue
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
(502) 564-5550 p Phone: (502) 564-3070 Fax: (502) 564-5387 URL: http://www.labor.ky.gov/workersclaims/Pages/Department-of-Workers’-Claims.aspx Division of Workers’ Compensation Funds 1047 U.S. 127 South Suite 4
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601 Phone: (502) 564-5467 Fax: (502) 564-5112 URL: http://www.labor.ky.gov/dows/dowcf/Pages/Division-of-Workers’-Compensation-Funds.aspx KY Workers’ Compensation Funding Commission 42 Mill Creek Park P.O. Box 1128 Frankfort, KY 40602-1128 Call: (502) 573-3505 Fax: (502) 573-4923 URL: http://kwcfc.ky.gov/Pages/default.aspx
Kentucky Workers Compensation Class Codes