Wyoming Work Comp Class Codes
Looking for Wyoming workers compensation class codes? Classifications in Wyoming are governed by the Wyoming Workers’ Safety and Compensation. They are a monopolistic state fund, with a state-controlled workers compensation plan that prohibits private insurers from competitively writing mandatory coverage. Wyoming uses the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) as their grouping system for work comp classifications.
If you would like to download this list of NAICS codes in excel format, sign up with the box to the right. After submitting, you will receive an automated email with links to download the list (And all of our other lists).
Wyoming Workers Compensation Rates
Looking for Wyoming workers compensation rates? Visit our page for workers compensation rates by state. Our list contains estimated base rates for the state of Wyoming. Rates will vary from one insurance company to another. Rates will also vary based on other factors such as:
- Years in business
- Experience Modification Rate (MOD)
- Size of deductible
- Years of consecutive coverage / gaps in coverage
- Financial condition of the company
- Trajection of the company size (increase or decrease)
- Employee turnover rate
- Quality of safety programs (if any)
- Employee return-to-work programs
- And many other factors!
State Resources for Wyoming Workers Compensation
Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
350 South Washington Street
Afton, WY 83110
Call: (307) 886-9260
Wyoming Relationship with NCCI
- State Jurisdiction: Wyoming Workers’ Safety & Compensation
- NCCI Collects the Following Types of Policy and Unit Statistical Data:
- Voluntary Compensation (VC)
- Employers Liability (EL)
- United States Longshore & Harbor (USL&H)
Looking for workers compensation class codes for a state other than Wyoming? Use our reference map below.
Wyoming Workers Compensation Classifications