Nebraska Work Comp Class Codes
Are you looking for Nebraska workers compensation class codes ? Nebraska uses the NCCI classification system. NCCI (National Council on Compensation Insurance) is the governing authority for work comp classifications in most U.S. states. Falling under the jurisdiction of NCCI means that the Workers’ Compensation insurance premiums for all companies located in the state of Nebraska are computed in accordance with NCCI manuals and rules.
You can view our free online guide for locating NCCI codes by clicking the image to the right.
Our NCCI page includes an exhaustive list of all class codes, along with a short general description for each class code. For authoritative underwriting information you will need an NCCI Scopes Manual. The Scopes manual includes specific information that is pertinent to correctly classifying and underwriting a company. You can purchase a Scopes Manual from the NCCI online catalog.
Nebraska Workers Compensation Rates
Looking for Nebraska workers compensation rates? Visit our page for workers compensation rates by state. Our list contains estimated base rates for the state of Nebraska. Rates will vary from one insurance company to another. Rates will also vary based on other factors such as:
- Years in business
- Experience Modification Rate (MOD)
- Size of deductible
- Years of consecutive coverage / gaps in coverage
- Financial condition of the company
- Trajection of the company size (increase or decrease)
- Employee turnover rate
- Quality of safety programs (if any)
- Employee return-to-work programs
- And many other factors!
Nebraska Workers Compensation State ResourcesNebraska Department of Insurance 941 O St.
PO Box 82089
Lincoln, NE 68501
Call: (402) 471-2201 URL: https://www.doi.nebraska.gov/ Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Court 1915 N. Stiles Ave Oklahoma City, OK 73105 Call: (405) 522-8600 URL: https://www.owcc.state.ok.us/
Nebraska Relationship with NCCI | Outline of Responsibilities
- State Jurisdiction: National Council on Compensation Insurance
- Statistical Plan: Nebraska Uses NCCI’s Statistical Plan for Workers Compensation and Employers Liability Insurance
- NCCI collects the following types of policy and unit statistical data:
- Workers Compensation (WC)
- Voluntary Compensation
- Employers Liability
- United States Longshore and Harbor (USL&H)
- Alternative Compensation
- Financial Call Data
- Detailed Claim Information
- Medical Data Call Transactions
- NCCI performs the following core services for the state of Nebraska:
- Rate/Loss Cost Filing
- Production of Experience Rating
- NCCI provides proof of coverage data to the Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Court
Nebraska Workers Compensation Class Codes