Utah Work Comp Class Codes
Looking for Utah workers compensation class codes? Utah uses the NCCI classification system. NCCI stands for the National Council on Compensation Insurance, and they are the governing classification authority for most states.
You can view our guide for locating NCCI codes for free by clicking the image to the right. Our guide includes a comprehensive index of class codes, along with a brief general description of each code.
For complete and authoritative underwriting information, you will need to purchase an NCCI Scopes Manual. The manual includes the complete “scope” of types of work that should be included and/or excluded from each class code.
For other great products and services for underwriters, visit the NCCI online catalog, and the IRMI online catalog.
Utah Workers Compensation Rates
Looking for Utah workers compensation rates? Visit our page for workers compensation rates by state. Our list contains estimated base rates for the state of Utah. Rates will vary from one insurance company to another. Rates will also vary based on other factors such as:
- Years in business
- Experience Modification Rate (MOD)
- Size of deductible
- Years of consecutive coverage / gaps in coverage
- Financial condition of the company
- Trajection of the company size (increase or decrease)
- Employee turnover rate
- Quality of safety programs (if any)
- Employee return-to-work programs
- And many other factors!
Utah Workers Compensation State Resources
Labor Commission of Utah
Division of Industrial Accidents
Salt Lake City, UT, 84114-6610
Utah Relationship with NCCI
- State Jurisdiction: National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI)
- NCCI Collects the Following Types of Policy & Statistical Data on behalf of Utah:
- Workers Compensation (WC)
- Voluntary Compensation (VC)
- Employers Liability (EL)
- United States Longshore & Harbor (USL&H)
- Unit Report Control
- Financial Call Data
- Detailed Claim Information
- Medical Data Call
- NCCI Provides the Following Core Services on Behalf of Utah:
- Rate & Loss Cost Filing
- Experience Rating Modifications (Intrastate and Interstate)
- Proof of Coverage
Looking for class codes from another state? See our reference map below.
Utah Workers Compensation Class Codes